Employees Drive Business When They are Trained to Wow Your Customers
An engaged workforce is the foundation for a productive and powerful company. Engage your people while aligning your business strengths. Then, watch your organization flourish even in trying times. Take it one step further and use that energy to innovate and propel your business forward.
A profitable business is one where all employees buy into a shared VISION for the company and are trained to execute on your vision.
Outcomes: In this 2-Day Customer Experience Certification you will learn to:
- Design and implement a CE program to help managers and team leaders gain a thorough understanding of what it means to deliver a distinctive customer experience
- Promote engagement through employee empowerment and accountability. Coach and guide with a clear objective, and foster better performance through clear benchmarks.
- Learn how to maximize customer focus and deliver exceptional customer service through learning to foster what your customer values the most and increase customer retention
- What you need to know and do in order to maximize your customers’ service experiences and get the “wow” that will increase customer referrals
- Promote your Inside Advantage to create brand and stick with your customers
- How to use the SNAP program (drip leads to your online assets and nurture them)
- How to build an incentive program for your front of line staff
- Prepare a “in the field” response to lead (when potential customers inquire from your service reps and how to move the lead to a sales rep)
- Once the “onsite crew” has finished the project, how to leave the customer with a “wow”. Next Steps Campaign
Hours of Program: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuition: $1K per participant
Certification: Customer Experience Certification
Training Material: Training Manual included.
*Extra fees may apply should you wish to print or design your print or digital collateral that is developed by your team in this program. Please ask your trainer in advance.
You may qualify for the (COJG) Canadian Ontario Job Grant. To receive more information about a customized Customer Experience program please call us at 416-444-PROS (7767) or chat with us below to receive more information.
The Canada Job Grant May Apply to Your Business: All our courses including Customer Experience Training are offered in “group” or as “customized” trainings. They may be covered through a grant from the Canada Job Grant Program. For more information about this program and to see if your company qualifies click here.
Would You Like More Information On This and Other Programs? Click here to view and download our 2015 Training Guide.
Do You Need Your Change Management Curriculum Customized for Your Company? Click here to book a 15 minute consultation with our in-house business advisor or call 416-444-7767.