But obviously sticking with the ugly regular non-responsive Infusionsoft web forms brings some pain to any person with an eye for design who lays their eyes upon them. So what’s the solution?
Well, here it is!
Now available in the WordPress repository for NO COST is a plugin called FormLift. It’s specifically designed for Infusionsoft and automatically styles your Infusionsoft web forms to conform to the design of your site.
There is so much customization you can play with the settings all day to get the look and feel just right for you.
Here are some of the cool things the free version does.
- Adds client side form validation to all web forms
- Advanced custom form styling
- Conversion rate tracking
- Datepicker for date formatted custom fields with advanced settings
- Import forms to WordPress via API
- Guaranteed no API downtime.
- Form’s auto-populate with client data
- Create personalized pages with easy to use short codes.
- and more…
To check out the full list of awesome features check out the plugin here!
We run FormLift for all our Infusionsoft web forms on our site, and for our clients because of it’s extensive premium functionality and guaranteed less than 5 minute setup time. To see all of the cool premium features of FormLift (that’s right there’s more!) head over to the FormLift homepage!
If you’d like to do it the hard way, you can always read the article on how to do the whole process manually.