1. Prospects are potential clients. A business needs to increase the traffic to its store or website. The key is to give them a reason to sign up on to a mailing list. “The money is in the list”. The most impactful way to achieve this is the following:
- Social Media (that includes Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, Google +, You Tube, etc)
- Cold Calling
- Word of Mouth
2. Communication – In communicating with clients and prospects, we need 4 – 7 impressions to effectively have our client visit our store or website. This may be achieved through the following forms:
- Social Media
- Networking Events
3. Presentation Marketing – is following a set format when presenting information to our clients. The content of the presentation may change, depending upon the product/service that the client needs, but the process by which we present, stays the same. A successful close ratio is 20 -30 % of the clients based on the individual business.
4. Follow-up – Customers are not always ready to buy when we are ready to sell . A system of following up with those clients needs to be developed based on your individual business. Generally, you should contact them weekly or bi-weekly until they opt out or buy.