September 27 – 28, 2017 | $3,997
Are you looking to start advertising online or increase your PPC spend, and at the same time make it more cost effective to create higher conversions?
Adwords Mastery is an end-to-end hands on PPC advertising course that takes you through the setup, launch and maintenance of Google and Facebook Ads.
After managing hundreds of thousands of our agency’s client dollars, we’ve learned a thing or two about online advertising. It all comes down to choosing a targeted audience, going after targeted keyword phrases, optimizing your cost-per-click and conversion rates and remarketing to site visitors in a cost effective way. When you learn to do it properly, your return on investment can be staggering.
Our clear and precise instruction can get your PPC campaigns off to a great start and we’ll give you the competency to pay attention to your metrics and optimize your results over time.
- Drive highly target traffic to your site
- Searching and selecting effective long tail and short tail keywords for your ads
- Create engaging ads for Google and Facebook
- Design an effective lead capture to use with your ads
- Understanding the click psychology behind PPC
- Optimizing your ad spend over time to lower CPC & raise lead conversion rates
- This program qualifies for government funding. To find out how to get your training expenses reimbursed go here.
- Facebook Ads setup and launch
- Facebook Remarketing Pixels and Campaigns
- Google Adwords setup and launch
- Google Remarketing pixels and display network campaigns
- Lead Capture Page Design and Execution
- Working with Optin Forms
- The 7 Part Client Value Optimizer System
Who Should Enroll
This program is ideal for companies who wish to train their marketing employees, digital marketing officers, business owners & sales teams who want to:
- Get more qualified leads
- Remarket to their site visitors more effectively
- Lower their cost-per-click and raise conversion rates
- Get higher click-through-rates by building effective ads
- Optimize paid-ad-campaigns by tracking the proper metrics