PROFITABLE SALES FUNNEL
By Application Only | $12,000/person
Is your marketing team falling behind? Are they reacting to trends or proactively seeking results? Are they creating leads or spending money with little to no measurable return?
If you’re unsure of the answers to these questions, then our “Profitable Sales Funnel” training may be a great fit.
We specialize in working with companies 1-on-1 to discover what makes them different among their competitors and valuable to their targeted audience. Then we design an end-to-end digital marketing eco-system to accentuate your online presence and deliver measurable results.
Our advanced team of strategists and developers work with your team between 2 and 5 days to build your digital marketing systems and processes. We train you on how to duplicate these processes and optimize your digital marketing long term. Your team will end up with a vision, mission, and purpose, to start creating more business online.
Each Profitable Sales Funnel Training is tailored to your company’s specific needs. Whether it be creating more leads, getting higher conversion rates, optimizing your sales pipeline, you will discover our through our powerful Inside Advantage process what will make you different in a competitive marketplace.
- Your team will discover a vision, mission & purpose.
- You’ll see a positive shift in your brand.
- You’ll start attracting more business from your digital marketing.
- You’ll start creating more meaningful relationships with customers.
- You’ll have a concrete understanding of who is your target market, what your uncommon offer is and how to sell your “what” to your “who.”
- This program qualifies for government funding. To find out how to get your training expenses reimbursed go here.
- Inside Advantage
- Micro-Commitment Marketing
- Sales Funnel & Sales Pipeline
- Lead Capture Strategies
- Trip-Wire and Core Product Offerings
- Marketing, Sales & Fulfillment Automation
Who Should Enroll
This program is ideal for companies who need to revitalize their online marketing and sales strategies in order to:
- Create an online vision, mission and purpose for the company
- Increase reader engagement and user experience
- Grow and create more business
- Boost company morale and employee satisfaction
- Have meaningful and measurable interaction with new leads and existing clients
- Be able to measure KPI’s and metrics to increase sales and reduce lead attrition