What To Expect During Your Custom Integration and Training Calls
These are 1-hour custom-built online training courses where you will work one-on-one with an Infusionsoft Certified Partner to get your application up and running as quickly as possible.
These training modules will be recorded for you to revisit at a later date or to train your internal team on the Infusionsoft system, so long as you do not reproduce, publish or duplicate them to share with those outside of your company. A guide to what is accomplished in each call is included below.
Lead Infusionsoft Certified Consultant | Trainer Each Member of the Training Business Pros team is a digital marketer first who has mastered Infusionsoft.
It’s not the software that will do it for you, it’s the logic behind the software that will make your sales funnel generate leads and sales.
Call No. 2
During this call, we’re going to start engaging your list:st:
- We will train you on how to send your 1st email broadcast.
- Demonstrate how and why you should always test your email broadcast by sending it to yourself.
- Identify your goals for using Infusionsoft.
Call No. 4
During this call, we will look at simple the naming convention we use for Campaigns and Tags. You will learn:
- The 5 categories for tags
- The 5 categories for campaigns
- How to use the infusionsoft built in category function
Alternate Call Option
E-commerce and Infusionsoft
During this call, we look at how ecommerce and Infusionsoft work together. We will focus on the following:
- How to add and update products
- Using Order forms vs product pages
- Creating discounts and promotion codes
Infusionsoft User Guides
Infusionsoft Video Library
Free Training Webinars
The Toronto Infusionsoft User Group
First Friday of Every Month 10Am to 12Pm EST
At our office or live stream
Infusionsoft Support Line
+ 1 866 800 0004 Ext. 2
Mon-Fri 6AM – 5PM Arizona Time