What To Expect During Your Custom Integration and Training Calls
These are 1-hour custom-built online training courses where you will work one-on-one with an Infusionsoft Certified Partner to get your application up and running as quickly as possible.
These training modules will be recorded for you to revisit at a later date or to train your internal team on the Infusionsoft system, so long as you do not reproduce, publish or duplicate them to share with those outside of your company. A guide to what is accomplished in each call is included below.
Lead Infusionsoft Certified Consultant | Trainer Each Member of the Training Business Pros team is a digital marketer first who has mastered Infusionsoft.
It’s not the software that will do it for you, it’s the logic behind the software that will make your sales funnel generate leads and sales.
Call No. 1
Import Your List
Manage your Contacts
During this call, we will go step by step to import your list. We will also go through the contact profile to get usefull information. We will cover the following:
- Importing your list into Infusionsoft
- Adding new contact individually and the best way to search for contacts
- Adding/Deleting users and establishing user permissions
Before Call #1
- Prepare your list for import. You can watch this video to see how. Click Here
- Clean your email list to ensure that all addresses are active. We recommend using www.freeemailverifier.com
- *We strongly recommend linking all Infusionsoft User Accounts to company-branded email addresses.
Call No. 2
During this call, we’re going to start engaging your list:st:
- We will train you on how to send your 1st email broadcast.
- Demonstrate how and why you should always test your email broadcast by sending it to yourself.
- Identify your goals for using Infusionsoft.
Before Call #2
- Consider who you want this email to go to.
- Develop a first draft of your email broadcast, which will be used to drive client engagement and promote conversions.
- Decide which page you’re going to send traffic to with your email broadcast.
Call No. 3
During this call, we will look at creating a simple campaign to send out an email to your list with a call to action.
Before Call #3
- Consider who your audience will be for this campaign
- Develop a draft of your email, which will be used to drive client engagement and promote conversions.
- Decide what action you want your audience to take. ie download an ebook, fill out a form etc.
Call No. 4
During this call, we will look at simple the naming convention we use for Campaigns and Tags. You will learn:
- The 5 categories for tags
- The 5 categories for campaigns
- How to use the infusionsoft built in category function
Call No. 5
How To Read
Using the campaigns we have built for you, we will determine which metrics you should be tracking to see where your clients are at:
- You will learn how to set up a dashboard that automatically tracks who’s taken action.
- We will test the system you’ve built to make sure there are no cracks.
- Review what you’ve accomplished.
Before Call #5
- Revisit the existing dashboard that has been built
- Get an idea of what other metrics you might need to track for your business.
- Ensure you have your questions ready to go to ask your ICP on the call.
Alternate Call Option
E-commerce and Infusionsoft
During this call, we look at how ecommerce and Infusionsoft work together. We will focus on the following:
- How to add and update products
- Using Order forms vs product pages
- Creating discounts and promotion codes
Alternate Call Option
During this call, we will go through the steps to set up your own booking link in appointmentcore.
Infusionsoft User Guides
Infusionsoft Video Library
Free Training Webinars
The Toronto Infusionsoft User Group
First Friday of Every Month 10Am to 12Pm EST
At our office or live stream
Infusionsoft Support Line
+ 1 866 800 0004 Ext. 2
Mon-Fri 6AM – 5PM Arizona Time
Automated email marketing is an incredible tool that you can use to boost your business in ways you would never have thought possible. However, it is important that you market safely and in compliance with CASL law, or the Canada Anti-Spam Legislature. You can read more about it here.